-
January 23rd, 2005, 09:22 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Was walking in street with son about 6 yrs. ago.Saw old fine furniture 1950's system.Had to look.Most of that era had open back speaker, this was enclosed,could not see spkr. Fine electronics for the time, Fisher.Went to front and ripped open cloth.15" coax.Told son to wait,got tools,took home spkr.I would have liked it all, but no space. Spkr. very dark green,stamped frame,about 13lbs.Metal multicell (8)horn,each cell section separate from throat to mouth,woof about 2"VC open to see.Depth of speaker about 10".Xover under cap.Rear cap 141/2" dia.Mag.cover about 20"dia. # on cone 49711.# on frame LS 2554 HNP 50 C5100.It was around few weeks, and one day I thought perhaps I could drop it in hole left from my absent LE15A,went in from front well enough, and sounded very good.Stayed in long after LE15's came home.I thought Jensen, but have never seen anything like it in advertisement.Someone here help ID plse. Thanks, Larry
-
January 23rd, 2005, 09:31 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Could be a Stephens Tru-Sonic. Got a pic?
-
January 23rd, 2005, 09:48 PM
#3
Inactive Member
If you gave instructions for posting pictures, which I've seen in the past, but don't know where to find, my limited abiliy may allow me to post a picture.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks